In this session we will explore Microsoft Teams as part of Microsoft 365 and how it can help you to communicate, collaborate and share content with your peers and workgroups.
None scheduled...contact us for what you are interested in!
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that is part of the Office 365 suite of services. Teams enables local and co-workers to work together and collaborate through a common workspace, using features such as team chat, one-on-one chat and document collaboration.
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office Teams environment.
- Learn how to customize your Teams environment to meet the needs of your work and project teams
- Host Audio, Video and Web Conferences
- Chat with anyone inside or outside your organization
- Schedule and manage meetings in the Teams environment.
- Collaborate with your peers.
All participants will be required to have either a personal or business account in Office 365. To ensure success, participants should understand the basics of using a Windows-based computer and be comfortable using the keyboard, mouse, Windows operating system and an internet browser.
All pre-paid registrations are final and non-refundable. Should the participant need to cancel within 48-hours of the scheduled session, one (1) rescheduling code will be issued to be used toward a future emPOWER!Hour session.
|emPOWER!Hour - Microsoft Excel: Managing Your Workbooks
|Microsoft Power BI for Data-Driven Decision Makers
|emPOWER!Hour - Managing Tasks with Planner and To-Do
|Intro to Microsoft Teams Calling