This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft Power Apps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new apps that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users through a selection of well-crafted lessons to help them build new applications for their business.
None scheduled...contact us for what you are interested in!
This class has something for everything, from beginners who wish to customise their data entry forms in SharePoint right up to advanced users who need to use advanced formulas to deliver more bespoke actions to their apps.
At Course Completion
- Understand when to use PowerApps
- Describe the components of PowerApps and their correct use
- Create PowerApps from exsiting data sources
- Brand PowerApps
- Customise PowerApps beyond just using the automated wizards
- Connect to a range of data sources from Excel to Azure SQL
- Understand the difference between canvas apps and model-driven apps
- Intergrate PowerApps with other Office 365 systems – including Teams and SharePoint Online
- Administer and Maintain PowerApps
If the client cancels 11 working days or more prior to event date, client will be invoiced for 100% of non-refundable expenses incurred. If client cancels within 6-10 working days of the event setup date, then the client will be invoiced 50 percent of the total delivery plus 100% of non-refundable expenses. If client cancels 5 working days or less of the event setup date, the client will be invoiced 100% of total delivery plus 100% of non-refundable expenses.