Your new Portal site is ready! Let's take a tour and explore what goes where and how to find your stuff.
This is a focused hands-on session where participants will learn how to use SharePoint in the newly created SharePoint templates within MHA. This training will likely take place directly prior to the (Lines of Business) LOB's go-live date for their department site(s). Most LOB's will likely have both a Communications Site and a Team Site (tied to Teams).
Welcome to SharePoint Online
- What is SharePoint?
- Navigating to SharePoint sites in M365
Finding my LOB Site
- Searching in SharePoint
- Follow sites
- Understanding the MHA Navigation of Sites
The Nuts and Bolts of a SharePoint site
- Permissions in the Communication Site & Teams Site
- Managing a list in a SharePoint site
- Managing a library in a SharePoint site
- Accessing Site Contents
- Adding a Page
- Adding a Web Part
Working Site versus Communication Site
- Intent of the content shared on the Communication Site
- Integrated apps with the Team Site
- How Microsoft Teams works with the Team Site